Reading Time: 7 minutes
THC Banana Bread
Speaking of, here’s a list of all the ingredients needed for this recipe:
- ½ Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter (softened)
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Cups Mashed Bananas
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- – Loaf Pan (preferably 9” x 5”)
Everyone has their own idea of a perfect morning.Personally, it starts off with me not needing to get out of bed until I’m damn well good and ready. An ideal day wouldn’t begin with a blaring alarm. Instead, I’d be gently awakened by the soft chirping of birds singing just outside my apartment window. With sun streaks filling my room, I wipe the remaining sleep from my eyes, give my dog a couple “good morning” pets, then it’s off to the kitchen.How To Make Cannabis Kale Chips
Per the usual, I’d fire up my coffee maker first and foremost, before heading on over to the couch. I’d toss some lo-fi instrumentals on the speaker system, as I open my balcony door, welcoming that morning’s breeze into my humble abode. As that fresh atmosphere takes over my living quarters, I head back to the newly-fired-up coffee maker, and roast me up a cup of “joe” to get things going. READ OUR NEW ARTICLE: Surprise Your Stoner Sweetheart With These THC Valentine’s Day CookiesOnce that cup is filled with piping hot coffee, I return to my comfortable seat on the couch, and proceed to pack a bowl of sativa. The uplifting effects create an overwhelming sense of optimism and creativity that’ll help power me throughout the morning. I then enjoy the remainder of that bowl at my leisure, as I sip the last of my coffee. It’s usually at this point where those pesky munchies would kick in. However, in this perfect scenario, I already have the perfect accompaniment to my successful “wake and bake.” So, I head on over to my kitchen, fill up another cup of coffee, and slice myself one of the most delectable breakfast items known to mankind:Banana bread. The unctuousness of this breakfast bread is incredibly delicious and super satisfying. It never fails to “hit the spot” as they say. And I routinely flock to a loaf of this stuff whenever I get the chance. However, lest we forget, we’re talking about a “perfect morning” here. And the only thing that could make banana bread even better is marijuana. Which, if you read the title to this recipe, you probably saw coming. But regardless of the effectiveness of that “reveal” the fact remains that THC Banana Bread seems like a thing that could only exist in my dreams.However, I’m here to show you just how to make that delectable dream a scrumptious reality. That’s right, party people, I’m about to teach you how to make some THC Banana Bread of your very own.Pretty exciting, right?But, before we dive too deep into the nitty-gritty of this recipe, you’ll need to get your hands on some cannabis-infused butter first. Now, we’re lucky to live in a day and age where local dispensaries have tons of these items to choose from. So, if you’re so inclined, simply head on down to your neighborhood cannabis club, and swoop up a batch of this THC cooking aide. But, if your dispensary doesn’t have any left in stock, it’s just as easy to make some at home.To do that, you’ll want to first decarboxylate about 8-10 grams of cannabis flower. Preheat your oven to 240°. Then, on top of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, break down your bud. Aim for each piece to be the size of a grain of rice. When your oven is ready, toss that sheet in there for about 35-40 minutes. After that time, the THC will be activated and ready to join forces with any substance it comes in contact with.After you’ve removed the sheet from the oven, you’ll want to dump 2 sticks of butter and a cup of water into a saucepan, over medium heat. Once the butter has fully melted, add in your decarbed flower, and stir the contents gently. Let those two ingredients simmer for about 2-3 hours. That should be ample time for the THC to find its way into every drop of that melted butter. At this point, you’ll want to prepare a container for storage. To do that, secure a piece of cheesecloth over the opening, with the help of a couple rubber bands. Then, through that straining material, pour the contents of that saucepan into the storage container. Now, place that container full of newly-activated butter in the fridge. When it reaches your desired “butter consistency” you can then use it however you see fit.Like, say, on a THC Banana Bread recipe, for example.
- In order to make some THC Banana Bread, you’ll first want to preheat that oven of yours to a solid 350°. As that sucker warms up to that desired temperature, grab ahold of your loaf pan, and thoroughly grease up that bad boy. Doing so will prevent the bread from sticking to the pan. In addition to greasing it up, toss a fair amount of flour into the loaf pan, as well – just for good measure.
- Now, in a bowl, toss in your cannabis-infused butter and sugar. You’ll want to cream those two ingredients together to the best of your ability. You will know everything is good to go when the mixture starts to sport a super smooth consistency. At this point, you can add in your vanilla extract.
- Into this very same bowl, you’re going to beat in your eggs, followed by your mashed bananas. When you’re happy with how everything is looking, you can then add in your baking soda and flour, being mindful to keep the gradual stirring going throughout.
- Then, after a hearty round of stirring and mixing, you’ll be ready to pour that batter into that previously-prepared loaf pan. After you’ve successfully poured in your batter, and smoothed out the top, you can toss it in the oven, which should have reached that 350° mark by this point.
- Keep that bread baking for a solid hour. Once that time period has elapsed, you may then remove the bread from the oven, and carefully slide it out of the loaf pan – but only after you allow it to cool down a touch.
- But, that’s basically it, folks. Once you can safely remove it from the loaf pan, all you have to do is slice it up and enjoy!
- And that’s how you make THC Banana Bread.
That wasn’t too difficult, right? Like most homemade edibles of this nature, caution is key when going about your self-dosing. Start small, and give the THC roughly 90 minutes to kick in. Remember, everybody’s metabolism and body chemistry is different, and people can have varying reactions to the same dose. So, if you remember to take “baby steps” with this THC Banana Bread, everything should be fine. Now, after you’ve completed your morning “wake and bake,” all you’ll have to do is pour yourself some coffee, before grabbing a slice (or two) of this amazingly delicious and super potent THC Banana Bread. Talk about a perfect morning.